Wednesday 14 October 2015

Good day and some photos I took in Bedfordshire to share with you.



Good day and blessings and love to you all.

Here are the photos mentioned.

Okay brothers and sisters. I have been very tired today. Traveling to the hospital in London most days can be tiring. Especially when visiting ones 14yr old son (Harry) and not know if he is going to reject the stem cell transfusion. Not him of course, but his body. Yes I know we have an immortal soul that carry's on  once our body dies, but I cannot at this time contemplate either of my two boys dying before me. So I beg you to pray that Harry comes through this treatment strong and healthy. Please ask others to pray for this for me and may God bless you.




                                                       I thought this above sign was sightly pathetic.
                                                   Wouldnt we be more attentive to a sign;

                                                      WARNING
                           Mines and unexploded
                                Incendiary devices.










                                                      
                                                   Below is my sister Viv`s and my shadows
                                                     then below Viv and Maisy.

                                    Fin

No comments: