Friday 16 October 2015

Fish on Friday.

Good day brothers and sisters. Blessings, peace, mercy and love upon you and with you.

                      This is the centre of a
                      nearly completed work. 



Above, the nearly finished labyrinth, which I have taken a break
from to bring this blog to you my beloved
brothers and sisters.

Fish on Friday. 
Please pray for my son Harry who is in UCHL for God to give him the strength and means of
assimilating the stem cell transplant in his
bone marrow and to return to good health!


These are some photos I took yesterday on the way to the hospital in London. 






Below we have Maisy the moochy pooch and Harry`s brother Joshua's feet. Oh yes, please pray too for God to give Josh the strength to get through these coming weeks in a healthy manner.


If you have some time for prayer also for me then I ask it. Please God give me the strength to be the best father and man I can at this time.

I cant drown my demons. They know how to swim.

Blessings love and peace to you all. Please pass this on and lets have many people praying for Harry Kimble to be restored to full health...  Your brother in Christ, Peter.

No comments: