Tuesday 27 October 2015

Using art to keep standing in the face of one of my two teenage sons death. Life can knock us down, but we must get up again!

Welcome to this blog, where I am going to share some shots of work done as part of the process to deal with unfathomable loss and grief... Not daring to let the floodgates open fully at one time, lest the deluge sweeps away with reckless abandonment that which needs to remain here! Namely me, for my surviving son, Joshua and anyone else in the future who needs me here. 

So I hope that you will appreciate my work which is done in complete sobriety.






































To spare oneself from grief at all cost can be achieved only at the price of total detachment, which excludes the ability to experience happiness.

While grief is fresh, every attempt to divert only irritates. We must wait till it be digested, and then amusement will dissipate the remains of it.


Good day you my brothers and sisters. Your brother in Christ and all the saints, Peter.

No comments: