Monday 13 June 2011

A blast from the past

The following poem I started in Laspinas Manila in march 1999 and finished at the end nov 2002

    No small change, understanding room only

Confuscious, confusion, computers.
There is so much to learn, and much to forget.
Dont stir up and keep alive sour angry thoughts,
Nor people do despise.

Im wiser tan the mouse! Remember me your brother.
Im no dog, or unwanted head louse.
Yet , its me who feeds the mouse.
Not for my pleasure
Or anyones dissdain.

Indeed for its hunger
I must feed and without question
I do give to her passion

Would I beg for time to change if
I didnt want you to like
The man I hope to be?

How do I want to live?
I cannot live a lie.
I wish my dreams to fly.

Whats past is gone
I have few recollections to give.
Just this handful of memories to pass on.

No comments: