Thursday 30 June 2011

thursday and got my shirt off cos itwasnt easy 2 blog, but love 2 u all.


The most common Zoroastrian prayer (maybe)
Ashem -vohu
Blessed is he who is righteous for the sake of righteousness.
***
C.S Lewis.We may ignore but can`t evade the presence  of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.
***
 I GIVE YOU NOTICE
  
So listen up people and embrace love. I am just a little I am, remembering Christopher, my younger brothers son ,who is serving our country in the army. May angels protect him and bring him safety home to us. I pray for the day when all swords will be beaten into plough shears and our young men will not have to go off to war. So this said, I leave you with peace and love to all beings.
Peter, a brother in Christ and a brother of Buddha and all the saints 



No comments: