Friday 17 June 2011

Buster is poorly

Me and me elder wiser sister, Viv - not opening my mouth too much as there are other sisters (not to mention brothers!)  - took Buster to the vets today as Ive been concerned about his noisy outbursts. Which although would have been considered normal for a minister in the house of commons, are bizarre for a sensible intelligent dog such is Buster. Turned out as I had expected he has contracted kennel cough. He now has medication and cant mix with other dogs for a bit.

As Ive been a bit tired out today, I should like to give the option for people to see my ` Fish on Friday.` as something I enjoy rousing my Spirit, heart and mind with. GO (please) to you tube and watch `Battle Cry` William Booth. What a man. He has saved more souls than any other army leader.
When I recall as now the orphans and street children encountered in the six years I lived in the Philippines, then I saw over and over the face of God. How much harder it is for me, as I look so intently into the face of the politicians, the rich and famous, to capture even a glimmer of recognition,for the love of the least of My people. And my people too. I have taken this brain damage as a gift from God and he is turning it into a blessing for my art and others. ANYWAY, YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.          

No comments: