Saturday 27 October 2012

Art, naturally , easily and effortlessly produced for you.



Good day my brothers and sisters. This below is a photo of the painting which I started yesterday, after coming home from my
art therapy session. It is still wet, even this morning and I am not
sure if it is finished, or not! It doesn't appear finished to me, but 
as you never comment, giving your opinion - which is your entitlement and not a criticism - I will have to come to that decision on my own. My sister Viv may venture her opinion if I ask her. I know my sons would if they are here and they aught to be later in the day. I value their opinion on my art. They dont have the bias of many adults.
 

                                         At 9am (which for my sister could be 9am - 10.30am.)
                                         My sister is coming around and we are going to drive
                                         To a town near here, called Hitchin, to have a  coffee
                                          and a mooch around..
                                          Below are some of my paintings which I want her(my sister Viv) to
                                          have a look at and decide which I should pay to have
                                          framed first.












Christ lives in me

"For through the Law I died to the Law, that I might live unto God. I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I now live by faith in the son of God, who love me and gave himself for me."  (Galations2:19-20)

This which is written above, we can take as our motivating force behind our service to God. It is our loyalty and love for Jesus. If our appreciation for Him is lacking, then so will our service in the kingdom of God.

When does our "crucifixion with Christ" occur and to what does it refer? Essentially it happens when we say "no" to self and "yes" to Christ. It happens when we become committed to trust and obey Jesus in everything, and to put away those things that did not fit with living for Jesus. To sum it up in one word, Paul was "crucified with Christ" when he "repented". If  I now say this and believe it is true, then for sure the old me, or old self was crucified with Christ and the new me lives through Christs resurrection

This "crucifixion" is spiritual, or figurative, in nature, though it has visable results in one`s life. And just as Christ`s literal crucifixion occurred before His burial, so does ours. We repent, and then we are buried in anticipation of rising up from our spiritual grave to live a new life. ... Knowing this, that our old self was Crucified with Him, that our body of sin might be done away with, and that we should no longer be slaves to sin; for he who has died is free from sin (Romans 6:6,7) when we "baptized into Christ, we are "clothed with Christ" (Galatians 3:27) "Or do you not knowhow it is at all! While God does provide grace to His children who stuble and sin(1John 1:8-10), He does not permit a careless, nochalent attitude towards disobedience.

When we are "baptized into Christ" we are "Clothed with Christ" (Galatians 3:27) In Pauls letter to the Romans he writes; "or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death? Therefore, we are buried with Him through baptism into death, in order that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life." (Romans 6:3.4)

Living By Faith     
"...and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and delivered himself up for me. (Galatians 2:20)

We cannot live in righteousness by our self.
We have to surrender our self to Jesus, putting our faith in Him.

Righteousness does not come through the law of moses, nor by any other scheme or plan save one; the gospel of Christ.
Grace brings us to salvation, but also responsibilities. As those responsibilities are met,, we are living by faith. There is quite simply no other path to God; if there is, the "Christ died needlessly." (Galatians 2:21) But there is not. His death was absolute necessity, and there is no other way to the father but by Him. (John14:6)   

Have a good weekend my brothers and sisters. Know that you are loved and pass this on. Your Brother in Christ, Peter.         

No comments: