Friday 12 October 2012

Fish on Friday & the art I started at Kate Rothwells studio in the garden.

Peace and love to all beings. YES, especially YOU reading this right now!















I like the fact that I had finished the art session just after taking these photos and so I will have to wait until the next session to see if I like these art `peace`s` as much when they are dry. Also, which if any need some more work on. I know I need some more work on me and I shall continue to change as the universe does constantly. With this in mind I come to the Fish on Friday or the spiritual bit. Saying this, we have to bear in mind that we are mostly recognized as existing in a material plane which has an effect on our spiritual being. This said, our spiritual being has an effect on our material being. The following writing I have copied from the leather-bound book of blank pages I made whilst staying in Broadmoor Special Hospital, from 1979 - 1985.
I started writing in said book in 1996 and all which was written in the the book made before my brain-injury,
has been written since the brain injury was acquired.

I Am is that which, amid unnumbered forms, is ever the same. This great discovery of cause reveals that. Good or bad!
Man is actually the arbiter of his own fate, and that it is his concept of himself that determines the world in which He lives.
And his concept of himself is his reaction to life.
Your concept of yourself such as "I am strong."
"I am non-judgmental" "I am loved" This determines the world in which we live.
When we, as one, know that consciousness is the ONE and ONLY REALITY - conceiving itself to be something good, bad or indifferent. And becoming that which is conceived itself to BE. YOU are free from tyranny of second causes. Free from the belief that there are causes outside of your own mind that can affect your life.
In the state of consciousness of the individual is found The Explanation of the PHENOMENA of LIFE.
It is ABUNDANTLY clear that there is only ONE I AM and YOU are THAT I AM and while I AM  is infinite, YOU by your concept of YOURSELF  are DISPLAYING only a limited aspect of the infinite I AM.

                                   
                                 ************************************************



    Beware of greed and remain pure and just. Restrain yourself from every vice. He who cannot restrain himself, how will he be able to teach others restraint. Saint Polycarp.






                      ********************************* 

Be happy my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. 
One of my little meditations I often run around my body and mind is, I AM, you are, we are LOVE. Round and round it goes in my conscious mind until it sinks to the root of being. In the end we are the same, yet some of us point out the little differences to oppose this view. Do not give it anymore attention than is polite, then let it blow away as nothing. In the end we all have to come to realize that all there is, is energy. Let our energy flow with loving grace.

Your brother in Christ and of the Buddha and all the saints.
Peter.   

No comments: