Thursday 11 October 2012

Thursday. The weather is overcast but I am having my spirit lifted up by the Grace of the Holy Spirit.

Good day my brothers and sisters. To those who are yet to come to the realization that we are all one big family, wait patiently with the expectation and it will come. (That is, a new world filled with renewed spiritual US.)   I say this in part because I could not know that you would be reading this and just trusted that you would.

Some things we can only know to be true when we have tested them. For a long time I thought that the saying, `To thine own self be true.` was a Christian saying. This morning though, in meditation, I considered, how it contrasted with, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me." (Luke 9:23)

One place the words `To thine own self be true` is found is in Greece.
 
The Temple of Delphi in Greece, is I believe dedicated to the worship of Apollo.  

This is just a little addition to the blog I just posted, as it had been on my mind.
 Your brother of Jesus Christ, The Buddha and all the Saints. Peter G Kimble

No comments: