Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tuesday and I AM going into Luton Town. And they said nothing good comes from Nazerath!

Greetings to you all.

Im back and here are the photos I took. After that is, my latest painting. Plus walking into town and back.

I
          I took this, as I noticed someone else taking the same shot. Must be a hat thing! From 1819!

                     Heres the painting I produced yesterday.

!

Okay, lets get back to Luton town centre.

                                                   Hang on; first this

                                             WWW. Luton
                                            Who knows this young couple, are they meeting?

                       
                                       No doubt this was destined.
                    Am I the only one to speculate what she is thinking?
                 I hope that he is okay me having another baby girl!

   Well, we are all going different ways, but we are all out shopping.

                                                   One pulling a bag behind. Another pushing it.


                                          I am pictured in the one of the shots below, which
                                              I asked someone to take! I did take the others!

















Yep its this last one.


Oh yes, I should have explained The title. A bit cryptic! It was reference to the old saying, that nothing good came from Nazareth, yet many of us believe that the ultimate good, Jesus came from there. Now then, I am not saying I am anything but a reformed sinner, but I was born here in Luton and Luton has had a bad reputation in recent years because of riots, which have been periodic since the world war.

Have a good day my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved, so much.  Your brother Peter.

No comments: