Monday 8 October 2012

Monday morning and a good day to you all.

Love and peace be with us all this new day.

This mornings blog I will just be sharing the photos I took of the painting I did yesterday. If I feel the inspiration to share words or photos later, then I will post another blog. For now I want to still my mind of thoughts and just be!

   





Have a good day and know that you are loved.
Please pass it on.
The world so much needs your love, that it will be a much worse place without it.

Your brother, Peter. 
ps went over the park and took a picture and then just now took one of the foggy view over Luton this afternoon.






After the rain I have now cleaned the camera lens.
On this occasion the air ambulance was not needed. Another time the problem may be more serious than a dirty camera lens.

Maybe it is impossible to always know the result of our actions, but as an artist its a good thing to have ones camera ready.  
Be good and beloved. PK    

No comments: