Friday 19 October 2012

Fish on Friday: FREE PUSSY RIOT

CHRISTIANS PRAY TO FREE PUSSY RIOT
 NOW


Good day my brothers and sisters. 

Burmese opposition leader Aug San Suu Kyi, Madonna and now me, Peter Kimble are calling on Moscow for the release of members of the feminist punk group Pussy Riot.

I will write a letter to 
 Russian embassy
6/7 Kensington Palace Gardens 
London W8 4QX

I know that my disability limits my organizational skills, so I shall have to be content with praying for all who are unjustly held against their will, be it in prison, in marriage, or held in some other form of bondage for instance, slave wages, or unemployment!.   

Its the job of artists and all with a love for truth and justice to challenge that which the corrupt few can have control of with unjustified power. 
We owe it to those with power to let them know that they cannot handle it and that it is corrupting them. They can be free from their bondage to ego driven power and, or wealth!

You must believe me that there are people falsely telling the world that they believe in Jesus Christ and follow Him. Yet they have mega churches and mega wealth and do nothing to feed the hungry, or cloth the naked. (The clothing the naked isnt always easy, as I found out when I arrived on Brighton nudist beach laden with dressing gowns.) Imposters in their fine robes being driven around in their limousines. I hear that the pope even has a bullet proof car! How is that for trusting in Gods power. He doesn't want to become martyred, like so many saints! I am sorry if I am being disingenuous, but I am incensed when people say that they are walking in the light, but are really impostors.  Like the politicians here in England not long back, going on at benefit scroungers and fiddlers, whilst some of them were making vast fraudulent expense claims. 
  I shall leave all that now for God to Judge and get on with the art `Peace` of this blog.

           This triptych below and the other painting which I did in conjunction yesterday I am calling; `Set the captives free.`

         Above we have three in one. You should be able to see similarities and differences!
    
                Above is a photo of one of the three in one


                   Below is part of the origin of the above three.

                                                                              Guard me
The following anonymous Irish prayer seeks the help of Christ in resisting the everyday temptations that can lead us astray from truly living and working as faithful Christians.

  Guard for me my eyes, Jesus Son of Mary, lest seeing
     another`s wealth make me covetous.
  Guard me my ears, lest they hearken to slander, lest they 
     listen to constantly to folly in the sinful world.
  Guard for me my heart, O Christ, in thy love, lest I ponder
     wretchedly the desire of any iniquity.
   Guard for me my hands, that they be not stretched out for
      quarrelling, that they may not, after that, practice
      shameful supplication.
   Guard for me my feet upon the gentle earth, lest,
      bent on profitless errands, they abandon rest.
   Amen.  

Happy and peaceful
John Duns Scotus was a thirteenth-century Franciscan theologian and philosopher. He was known as `Doctor Subtilis` because of his subtle merging of differing views. However, philosophers in the sixteenth century were not so complementary about his work, and accused him of sophistry. This led to his name, `dunce` (which developed from the name `Dunse` given to his sixteenth century followers), which became synonymous with `someone incapable of scholarship`. This also led to the use of the `dunce`s cap` to punish pupils who behaved badly in class.

  It is impossible that a nature should be perfectly happy and perfectly at peace unless it be wholly at peace and not only in part. Therefore the will cannot be at peace without the intellect, nor conversely, for each is a power of the one undivided nature. Consequently, beatitude consists in the perfection of both powers.
                                                        John Duns Scotus (c. 12-1308)
I will have to read more on this, as not only do I find it intriguing. I do wonder if I am in fact a `New Dunse`!

I must leave you now my brothers and sisters, as my mother is waiting for me to drive down to her house and have a coffee. I shall get her one of the cakes she likes on the way.

Yogic quote for today
The path is the destination.

You all fare well today. Know that you are loved and I am grateful that you look at my blog. I am hoping its not going to be too long before I can have my galleries updated. My eldest sister is going to arrange for the chap to do this and she is very busy having to earn a living and so I am grateful to her also for all she does for both me and my wonderful sons, Joshua and Harry.

Your brother of Jesus Christ, the Buddha and all the saints,
Peter (4love&truth) G Kimble.  
          



 

No comments: