Thursday 22 January 2015

Greetings blessings and peace. Lets work it out.. Yes please.


Welcome brothers and sisters to my blog today.




 There are moments where when for me I can use my paintings and images from them as above, to release the need to rush around in turmoil and leave it on a sheet of paper that initially was blank.
Then we can find ourselves in moments of experiencing our real inner self, which is devoid of past memories and emotions.
 We can if we so wish journey awhile away from this transitory world which will pass, when it is no longer necessary to be immersed in. 


We can then in acceptance of that which will remain after the transitory has passed, enjoy the experience of harmony. My painting are not representing a harmonious state, but that which has to be leached out of my being on the journey to unity with the almighty beingness of eternal love.
 



In the moments when time seems to stand still, we can get a glimpse of wondrous possibilities. These moments are so rewarding that they can be treasured for a lifetime and then left when we pass beyond this brief existence.
 


Could it be that, beyond the turbulance of the world and our own mind, there is silence?

Be still and know I Am God.

Can we, are we all one waiting for this realisation?
  





                                                    Be still awhile and find the silence within.




 Everything is perfect as it is. You`re okay. Could it be that beyond thoughts of the past and future, we can find peace, or heaven on earth in the present moment?
 A realm of peace that is always waiting, for us to still the mind and with open heart realize what is always perfect and patient.



 Every thing is perfect and beautiful the way it is. The world is to be enjoyed. Your attention on these images and words are to be enjoyed fully, without your mind flitting like a butterfly from one thought to another.
There is a feeling to be found where we will know, at this moment that its alright to just be ourselves. We are not to blame ourselves for imperfections when we are not living in a perfect world. Its alright to have feelings we are not proud of, for as it is written, `Pride comes before the fall.` We are here now after the fall and so must be content whenever we notice our self doing the right thing.
In our heart of hearts, we all know when we have done the right thing or the wrong thing. Being sorry is enough, or thankful, depending on the circumstances.



When we imagine all is perfect the way it is, then this is transcendence from this transitory existence. In this state we will automatically support those we can. Be they people, plants, ideals!

I share my art with you my brothers and sister, not for any financial reward. That said, I am not against people copying the images I post for free, if they are able. Yet it would be silly of me not to share my desire to sell original paintings, so as to make life easier for my family. My sons are at school, where their peers parents are well off and I know its a bit embarrassing for them to have a father who because of an acquired brain injury, gets government income support, so as to survive with the basics.

They are learning to accept the way things are and know that have a concrete grounding in reality. With acceptance, it is possible to forgive our own past, as well as that of others.
Last week when a Hells Angel pushed me to the ground and stomped on my arm breaking it; I soon came to accept it and be at peace. Well, it took a few days for me and it may take a tad longer for my teenage sons, but I will help them get there. They know when I was in my twenties and not following an enlightened path, twice I seriously injured other men and had to pay for it. Karma or calmer we have to reach rage or peace!
  




 If we face this moment, today with sorry for the wrong we have done and forgiveness for the wrongs done to us, then we can leave all imaginary futures in the fantasies of those less enlightened and without compassion. Then those of us, my beloved brothers and sisters, who are in this world, but not belonging to it, will attain the consciousness level to find freedom from any problems thrown at us and yet still experience fulfillment and happiness.

As I sometime say - partly because its not easy for you to post comment and messages here - if you wish to share anything with me, then I can always be reached at petgkimb@gmail.com

Blessings, love and peace to you all and please pass this on. Your bro Peter.
 

No comments: