Monday 5 January 2015

Shot whilst wet... No one was injured in the shooting, thank God.



Greetings brothers and sisters. This is the one painting which came into being in this universe of ours, through me today... For you to enjoy or not, as the case may be. 











One could see these shots and the actual painting as a cathartic exercise to exorcise negative thoughts and feelings on my part.. I would so much appreciate if even one of you looking at these shots could be lifted into good spirits, if like me you have been feeling down.. This blog has been short on words and big on photos. There is though attached in an spiritual dimension  my prayer for us all to be better and better each day.. I ask you to add to this so that we all from the different countries who see this, have compassion for the well being of each other.. Blessings and love to you all. Your brother, Peter. 

No comments: