Saturday 3 January 2015

Sunday 6.15am and its quiet here as I construct this blog to share with you my wonderful brothers and sisters.

Greetings, blessings and love to you all.
Let me get straight into sharing my art with you.





                                     I personally think the above shot is better viewed flipped
                                     to the right, but its easier for you to turn your head than
                                     me to go back into the file and turn it around!  Yes/No?




                                                     Above is yours truly/ well an image
                                                    of me in silly glasses etc.

                                                    Below you will see the work I was
                                                    doing at Kate Rothwells studio. Kate
                                                    is my private forensic art therapist yesterday.
                                                    I find spending my money on this far
                                                    better an option to resolve deep seated
                                                    problems than as many do; wasting
                                                    money on drink and drugs in an attempt
                                                    to escape or bury them!  Not that I havent tried and realize that path                                                       is futile !

                         Above was the first stage and below I am adding smaller `peaces` like
                         mosaic tiles. This work is still a way from completion.
Have a good day, my beloved brothers and sisters and know that you are loved.. As I occasionally do, I invite any of you to drop me a line and/or even send me a photo of something that catches your eye/imagination; to `petgkimb@gmail.com`. You bro, Peter.  

No comments: