Monday 19 January 2015

More of mywonderful art for you wonderful people.

Hi there folks. Greetings and blessings to you from me here near London in UK. Been watching some videos of people in the Philippines and it made me a bit maudlin thinking back to the six years I lived there and was blessed with two wonderful sons, Joshua and Harry.

Last week I went to the house where a school friend used to live and was about to inquire if he still lived there, as I wasnt sure because it had Hells Angels welded on the big iron gates...

I quickly learned that he wasnt one of them, as a large Hells angel pushed me down onto the pavement and stomped on my right arm breaking, as I was to find out in the hospital, one of the two bones in the forearm.

I am not going to reminisce anymore about the past, nor look up old chums!

Here are some photos of my art for you to look without fear of personal injury, nor any malice towards a living soul...

O yes, and my Jesus Christ, the Buddha and all the saints bring the hearts and minds of all violent people home to where all good hearts reside!
     













Please brothers and sisters can I ask you to pray for the speedy recovery of my broken arm; which I have to say has made me think of how foolish I was to get into the situation and how the suffering is so little when compared to my Master being nailed to the cross and hung until dead... Though as it was said in the scriptures, not a bone of his was broken. This is the third and hopefully last time I have had bones broken!

Blessings and love to you all. Your brother, Peter. 

No comments: