Monday 26 January 2015

~Creating art for you and me to enjoy, ponder, accept and be in the moment.

Love peace and blessings upon you all and especially the one who may want to share
a picture, a thought, a hope, or a request!

I am available for the service of both individual and totality. 
You will send it to petgkimb@gmail.com
Thank you
and 
now
Some art from me which you are the first my beloveds to see.

This is all shots of my recent paintings with no quotes from others, not myself.
 






    Below, the swelling on the elbow is going down. I didn't want to share a photo with you a few days ago, in-case the grotesque of it stopped you looking at my art.

Being aware that some people like to look at the morbid, does not mean they are going to change the meat of my art to satisfy their appetite!
  









  Go in peace and know that you are "I Am" as am I. If you do not know it yet, its okay as I am praying often for me and you to come to this Epiphany.  May the love which transcends all material stuff & time, be let into your heart, soul and mind and spill out and mingle with that which I am.
 Your bro, Peter.

No comments: