Wednesday 7 January 2015

Greetings peace and love to you all from me here in Luton, England.

I am having a migraine attack at this moment and so am looking at this screen through a hazy shifting pattern. 


                    Above is a painting I created this morning.

I didnt create this below but wanted to share it.

                

                     Below are aspects from this mornings painting. (oh and shots from some others also!)




                      Maisy my wonderful pooch/hound/spiritual and psychological pal-ess. 
                                                    Is this her being coy?





Have a good day folks and know that you are loved.. As I sometimes do I shall add that I would welcome email from any of you and you can contact me at; petgkimb@gmail.com

Blessings upon us all, your bro Peter & Maisy.

No comments: