Saturday 31 March 2012

Been to London with camera

Good evening from here now to whatever time and place you are in. Above. The old and the new. Then  me and some pencils in I believe the national design gallery. Okay, one is not to take pictures, but they didnt reckon on me using my artistic licence. A word of warning to any of you intending to follow suit. It cannot be use in conjunction with a get out of jail card.

I have no idea who is the passenger of the London cab in the top picture and anyway, its more about the painted building. That carries on in the photo beneath.

The one beneath that I am not sure of other than to say it is an historical building in London! Well, part of it that caught my eye.

Hope that you are all having a good weekend. I am spending some time here alone with Buster, not knowing how many more days he will be with me and yet knowing he will be moving on.

It is best.

Bye. (O, 4now. I will be back.) Peter. 

No comments: