Thursday 8 March 2012

Good day. My latest painting and photos over park this morning.

Its a still peaceful morning here. The clock is ticking and I shall just go make a coffee! 
This decaying tree trunk with fungus above, reminded me of the money tree I took a shot of in sheffield!


The picture above is laying on its side. You can just about see my initials in the top right corner and that is actually the bottom right corner.
The middle picture is that of grass and some pretty purple wild flowers. I dont know what they are called and putting a name to them wouldnt have made me able to appreciate them anymore.

I shall be taking my mother and myself to a communion service at our church in just over two hours. I baked bread last night and so will be taking a  loaf for both mum and father Richard. So I shall get a communion wafer and they will get a whole meal loaf made with added mixed herbs. I went a bit light on the salt. That was more divinely inspired than on purpose!

                                      *********************************

  Now - here is my secret: I tell it to you with an
  openness of heart that I doubt I shall ever achieve
  again, so I pray that you are in a quiet room as you
  hear these words. My secret is that I need God-that
  I am sick and can no longer make it alone, I need
  God to help me give, because I no longer seem to be
  capable of giving; to help me be kind, as I no longer
  seem capable of kindness; to help me love, as I seem
  beyond being able to love.
                                        Douglas Coupland, Life after God

                                               ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I thank God that I am a little obscure. I can walk out in public without being recognised. I recognise everyone else I meet, but sometimes they dont believe me. I say, " I know you, yes, you are the chap/ lady that God made in His own image arent you! Yes thats right, He descended from heaven to earth to take the death penalty in your place. Wow you are fortunate not to have deserved saving, but He loves you that much. I will let you in on something. He saved me to. I was destined for both a bleak life here on earth and even worse in store for after life! Thank God my slate has been wiped clean. Infact because of the free gift from God, I no longer live, yet Christ lives in me.

So you see the three photos again and perhaps realize I was part of the power that made and planned for them to be taken `today`, before the creation of the universe. Amazing. Yep now I just have to let go and let God be in control of this life. Have a great day. WE ARE ONE. Your bro Peter 
Ps. it is now early evening, 17.08 and my eldest son (12yrs old) has walked down to here so he can spend some time with his girlfriend. I hope that you are having a good day.

No comments: