Friday 16 March 2012

Fish on Friday


Good day my brothers and sisters. Today I visited visited Elstow.  A small village in Bedfordshire and birthplace I believe of John Bunyan. Author of Pilgrims Progress. Here are some picture above which I took. Oh and yes my sister Viv took one of me trying a door at the church which is a few hundred years old. It was closed, but that didnt stop me saying a prayer.

                                                                         Praising God
 let us praise God
at the beginning 
and the end of time.
Who ever seeks Him out
 He will not deny
nor refuse. 

                                                             From Black Book of Carmarthen



THE SMOORING OF THE FIRE
The sacred Three
To save,
To shield,
To surround
The hearth,
The house,
The household,
This eve,
This night,
Each single night,
Amen.

From Carmina  Gadelica

I do the very best I know how
- the very best I can; and I
mean to keep doing so until
the end. If the end brings me
out wrong, ten angels
swearing I was right would
make no difference.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN (1809 - 1865)

Often with the poorest people
you cannot completely alleviate their problem but by being with them, whatever you can do for them makes a difference.
                                   
                                            Brother Geoff
          THE MISSIONARIES OF CHARITY BROTHERS

WHERE THERE IS GREAT LOVE THERE ARE ALWAYS MIRACLES.  WILLA CATHER (1876 - 1947)

                                 Have a good weekend and know that you are loved. 
                                         Your brother Peter. Blessings to you............




No comments: