Monday 12 March 2012

Monday morning and have been out in the fog with Buster.


Buster and the tree that is dear to me. I know that there are roots hidden beneath the soil. How do I know for sure, without digging them up? I trust the knowledge that I have gained over the past.

Does the tree look healthy. Because it is march, then it most proberbly is. If however it was June and the tree was still bereft of leaves, then I would say all is not well with the tree.

 On this occasion all seems well!


Good day folks. We had some drama and trauma yesterday. A large foreign mastiff bitch, bit Buster and nearly got his jugular vein. So we had to rush him to the emergency vet is a little village outside Luton, where he stayed in for a few hours. Was put under general anaesthetic and had the wound cleaned and stitched.
I thought I would take him out early for his run away from other dogs and he enjoyed it.

                                      Reflection and prayer
`Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all
    who are destitute` (Proverbs 31:8). Lord, help us to see through the
                 injustices created by weatlth and serve others in love.


Peace and love to all beings. Your brother Peter

No comments: