Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wednesday Ah back to calm never got to calamity. Thank goodness.

Nothing about me today. Its,


                                          St Seraphim  born 1754

He greeted all who came to visit him, with, "My joy! Christ is Risen." to many he advised "Acquire a peaceful spirit, and around you thousands will be saved.

"Oh if only you knew, " he once said to a monk, "what joy, what sweetness awaits a righteous soul in Heaven! You would decide in this mortal life to bear any sorrows, persecutions and slander with gratitude." ( hokey Dukey, today I shall try to keep focused on being grateful for all I experience.)

"It is necessary that the Holy Spirit enter our heart. Everything good that we do for Christ, is given to us by the Holy Spirit, but prayer most of all, which is always available to us," he said.

"Where there is God, there is no evil. Everything coming from God is peaceful, healthy and leads a person to the judgement of his own imperfections and humility."

"Those who have truly decided to serve the Lord God should practice the rememberence of God and uninterrupted prayer to Jesus Christ, mentally saying; Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner. (yep, this is another one I ought to do today, for sure.)

In a few hours I shall be going to pick up my boy`s mother and we will be going to our eldest son`s school open evening. I will endevor not too speak either too much or about stuff not pertinent to his education!

#As often happens, the spell check isnt working , so I ask you please overlook any mistakes. I am only an immortal spiritual being having an human experience. #Better pull my socks up then.

Meditation for the Day
As I continue on my spiritual journey, I will seek and follow Divine Guidance and know there is always a place prepared for me. Nothing but my own pride and fear can keep me from my dwelling place with God. I need not strain or struggle to obtain that which God wants me to have. My only responsibility is to accept God`s guidance and follow the highest principles in all my affairs.

Prayer for the Day
I pray that I`ll continue to seek guidance as my spiritual journey continues today. I pray to trust that I am always doing the right thing and am in the right place when my Higher Power is leading me.

You all have a good day. Blessings and peace to you. Yep, especially the person who does not feel worthy. You are so loved.
Your brother Peter.

No comments: