Tuesday 6 March 2012

tuesday and am I still here?

Good day my brothers and sisters,
Fortunately my eldest son, who came by after school has made it up with his girlfriend. For goodness sake, they are twelve years old. She is from Poland, Joshua is half Filipino and half english.
I have been going to AA meetings.. The thing is I got what is called a sponser and he told me he thinks I am autistic. Now I have nothing against people who are autistic, but for goodness sake; my wife killed herself and gave me a brain injury. I AM NOT AUTISTIC.  God may her soul rest in peace.
O yeah, tonight I leapt off the wagon and sobriety has gone out of the window. Tomorrow I hope to go to a meeting with a more working class of people. As an outsider though I dont seem to fit in a round nor a square peg! Leastways I am not going to go up to the fellows house and chop him up for dog meat. Buster my faithful hound does need to go out over the park and so I shall say toodle pip. Your bro Peter

No comments: