Friday 23 March 2012

Good day. Used Buster as model to do art instead of drink! ***



Soham and good day to you. Its nearly quarter past six in the morning. Me and Buster have been out roaming over the meadow for nearly an hour. So back now for some quiet time before my sons wake up. I was thinking about how in there minds, because they are asleep they are oblivious to whats going on around them. The moment they awake, will be to first adapt to their surroundings. Giving thanks for a safe nights sleep they can then pray for God to guide them in His way, this day. Or not! Thats what I have done. So below is the photo which I used to do the pen drawing of Buster. I did want to do a direct drawing of him, but he was too restless, being aware that his boys (Josh & Harry) were about outside. 

Maybe thats what its like before we become awakened to the real spiritual reality of all that is LOVE.

This is all for now. Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Blessings to you. Your brother Peter  


No comments: