Thursday 29 March 2012

Buster Buster Buster. Loved by many, yet hated by a few!

Good day my brothers and sisters
GOOD DAY TO ALL MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS



Good old Buster Two Sticks. Well in fact he is has not been good this morning as he did nip a jogger on the leg, drawing a little blood. So these may be the last pictures of my loyal, yet incorrigible hound. He is going to the German Shepperd training class tonight and so maybe they will think it best to re-home him! God I hope no one wants to put him down. In the west people have killed a dog and not even gone to prison. Also they have been convicted of child killings and still got out after doing a prison sentence! 

hmm peace and soham         and breath in    and breath out


                                             SAYINGS OF THE DESERT FATHERS

Abba Anthony said, `I saw all the snares that the enemy spreads out over the world and I said groaning, what can get through from such snares?
Then I heard a voice saying to me `Humility`.           ( Okay, noted, I must try harder.) Abba Anthony

He also said, `He who wishes to live in solitude in the desert is delivered from three conflict: hearing, speech and sight; there is only one conflict for him and that is fornication. ( Almost celibate!)

                                         Biare
Someone questioned Abba Biar in these words,`What shall I do to be saved?` He replied, `Go reduce your appetite and your manual work, dwell without care in your cell and you will be saved.`

 I must thank Abba (Father) Anthony also for the following advice which is of great help to me and you may also get something from it.
  `Always have the fear of God before your eyes. Remember him who gives death and life. Hate the world and all that is in it. Hate all peace that comes from the flesh. Renounce this life, so that you may be alive to God. Remember what you have promised God, for it will be required of you on the day of judgement. Suffer hunger, thirst, nakedness, be watchful and sorrowful; weep, and groan in your heart; test yourselves, to see if you are worthy of god; despise the flesh, so that you may preserve your souls.`

Abba Anthony said, `A time is coming when men will go mad, and when you see someone who is not mad, they will attack him saying, `You are mad, you are not like us.`  ( Amen, I am starting to get this now.)

My thanks for letting me share this blog with you. This helps me to become Christ centred and so diminish the self. If people decide Buster should be killed then I cannot fight them. Jesus, an innocent man was killed in an horrific manner, yet he never hurt anyone and did infact heal many!

So peace and soham to you from, Brother Peter.    
 

  

No comments: