Thursday 15 March 2012

Foggy day and clear mind. Photo of The Buster over the park.



LOVE LOVE LOVE
   LOVE LOVE LOVE          LOVE LOVE LOVE
                                                            LOVE LOVE LOVE   LOVE LOVE ....

Even if it gets so small that we cannot see it with our eyes, then that doesn`t mean it isn`t there, here, everywhere.


Good day, and blessings to you. Its a foggy day outside as I said and also I cannot upload a photo I asked a young chap to take of me and the Buster. Perhaps that has been censored by the big guy for time being. Least ways there is one of my main dog. So my brothers and sister, I may not be in a photo on today's blog, but believe me, I am here typing this.   

I had found a kind of serenity, a new maturity...
I didn`t feel better or stronger than anyone else
but it seemed no longer important
whether everyone loved me or not-
more important now was for me to love them.
Feeling that way turns your whole life around;
living becomes the act of giving.
BEVERLY SILLS, b.1929

So I must thank Ms Sills for providing me with this writing with which to convey to you how I am this morning. Oh, included in the serenity is some peaceful joy!

So my brothers and sisters may the peace and love which passeth all understanding be with us all, now and always. Pass it on. Your  brother Peter

No comments: