Friday 30 March 2012

Fish on Friday. The good shepherds dog reprieved.

Buster the German Shepherd, my loyal, but not yet trusty hound has won a reprieve from death sentence. A policeman left not long ago from my flat with an agreement that I write a letter of apology to the man Buster bit and pay sixty pounds for a new pair of jogging bottoms. The other thing was I agreed that buster would be muzzled when out of the flat in a public place and always on a lead in public parks.

I need a cup of coffee, decaf is okay as its for the taste not the caffeine!

Okay, coffee beside me and I shall carry on. I do not remember if I mentioned it, but the last camera I had for just a little while, when it kept saying no charge, even on replacing the batteries. They replaced it and now the new camera, same make and it is doing the same. So apology's for no pictures especially when the light is so good outside. 

This seems an opportune moment to insert my fish on Friday `peace`.




                                        DECLARATION OF DEPENDANCE

I surrender myself to the almighty living God.
I freely give up my will to live my own life. Giving it to God, who is able to keep me from falling, and to Sanctification by the word of God.
Know and reckon on the fact that we can be dead to sin and self by no act, wish, or doing by our own part. I must die to this world and desires of the flesh first which is not possible fore me as a mere man. I have to work hard in prayer until the realisation is wrought that my old man was crucified with Christ. When Jesus died on the cross, I and we, can rightly say, we did die to self with him. This is positional truth, and its important to always reckon ourselves dead to self.
The death of Christ not only atones for the penalty of sin, but has power to deliver us from the practise of sin. This is a mighty powerful truth that we must "know" and on which we need to "reckon" continuously Pray at all times.

Through the indwelling Holy Spirit "ye are sealed unto the day of redemption."
                                                                         (Ephesians 4:30)
Because God did "predestinate (us) to be conformed to the image of His son" (Romans 8:28) the glorious goal of our Adoption is assured.

I was the person Jesus was talking about when he said, " you say `I am rich, I have everything I want I don`t need a thing! And you dont realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. So I advise you to buy gold from me. Gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be ashamed of your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see.
                                    (Revelation 3:17,18)

I want to share with you how when oftentimes I make plans I leave the proviso that they go according to the way that is universally good, or godly. Mainly as I believe the most important prayer I have thus far learnt is our Lords prayer. In this we ask for our heavenly Father`s will to be done. Who is best positioned to know our needs. Us where we are positioned in time and location/space. No, if you believe that then you ought to think all I write on my blogs is nonsense. Then if you have read many, my question to you would be, why?  I no longer pay a television licence here in England as I dont think it worth spending much time out of this short life which I am at this moment leading, sitting watching television. Yes at times and for relaxation I do watched entertainment, factual programs and films on the Internet. As long as I do not watch BBC programs live here in the UK, then I am not  required  to  spend any money on a television licence. Not everyone here knows that, as obviously the BBC dont shout about it. They would have you believe the licence is required to be payed for by everyone who watches the programs they make. O really. The six years I lived in the Philippines I saw the occasional program made by the BBC yet broadcast on a cable there! Obviously the cable provider was the organisation whom paid the piper. ( the BBC). I wouldnt carry on as some do watching soap operas and all the other stuff every night sat glued to the box, and pay for it. Years ago I used to go into work and hear the other guys talking about Easenders and Coronation street as if it was about real peoples lives. I didnt try to suggest they read a good book.
Live and let live.

My sister is going to arrive any minute and so I shall bid you all a good, or godly - leaving it entirely up to you - weekend. Please though, if you have no spiritual beliefs, dont be put off by me wisheing youwell and saying bless you. Their is no harm intended and infact I honestly believe I am sending you a positive energy, albiet small. Hey though, great things often come in small packages. So my brothers and sisters, Smile and know that you are loved.  Yours, Brother Peter

No comments: