Monday 20 August 2012

EVENING POST: Done some more art this afternoon

Good evening my brothers and sisters.



A painting started today

                     

but maybe not finished.  

                                                         
                                                       Underneath. Definitely finished.

This was painted this afternoon
and I like it. Below are
some more shots from it.



Mr Nebblesworth. First photo of this co-joined twin alto ego.


Sorry that this isnt the sharpest picture, but I thought it worth sharing.
Can you spot the links with this painting and the photo?


This is a bit sharper!



      I really like this one. I am not always steady with a gun or a camera but this is a good close up shot. Even though I say so myself.
                                             Can you imagine how fine some of those lines are? Just a fraction of a millimeter!


                                                                 This is only art. Dont get
                                             Scared.


An open apology

To the almighty God. The blessed Trinity. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Secondly to all your creation.
Sorry for the suffering and hurt that I have caused and also may have led others to cause. Sorry for not doing the things that I ought to have done. I didn't always stand up for others, when in the position to and for this I am truly sorry. To any reading this who I have hurt I beg your forgiveness. Lastly, my heavenly Father, you had to offer up your sinless son to die for my falling away from you. This at times pierces my heart and so I ask for your healing. I ask for forgiveness also from the whole universe.

   

Full throttle as we head towards the future with faith, hope and charity.

Your loving brother
Peter   













T

No comments: