Wednesday 1 August 2012

WEDNESDAY MORNING POST. What, just art. I dont believe it!


                                                      A work in progress. As it doesn't seem
                                                      finished to me. Dont want to do more
                                                      until I am sure. Or do I?

                                            This is a different shot, but I've just discovered
                                                                        something!
                                          Do you know what! I am still not sure its finished!



                                                      This was shot using a camera effect,
                                                       to the the painting pictured below.


                                          Here is a different angle. Not right angle, or obtuse!




Above & below
                      Waterfalls of colour (or color, for my American brothers and sisters. I will not translate colour to other languages.) Or will I!  NO.
                      In this picture you can see the effect of mixing a crackle effect liquid with the 
                      paint. 

                                           Here are some more shot with a reflection effect.
                                                         Above is line drawing effect, which
                                                        I put to show you how it doesnt work
                                                        with this colourful abstract painting.
                      Okay, I think that this painting has just about been shot to peace`s. Above though
                       we can see some colour blended and some lines within lines. And the crackle!




This is really in good focus and sure is waterfalls of colour.


Sharp focus on this one.  I can meditate on this one.

Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Peace and love to all beings.
  Peter the sublime. (its how it is this moment, if I understand the correct meaning of the word sublime!)

No comments: