Sunday 12 August 2012

Latest art and looking forward to a lot more writing to share the wisdom of a great sage.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters.

So I would like to inform you that this, my latest
phenomenological painting was
brought into being yesterday.
To be be shared with 
you today.
Enjoy.

Above we have some, but not a lot
 of the bigger picture.



I rise in a red cloak above the maelstrom.
(Yet not sure that `maelstrom` is the right word!)



THE BIG PICTURE (Where some things can get lost.)
Just as a book is broken up into chapters we can often look at a painting as many parts of a whole.


The priest and priestesses in cloaks bear witness to 
happenings below.
Do they understand? Can we?



Just go with the flow and experience
what you feel without thought.

Not easy is it.

I must go now, to prepare to leave here and take my son to pick up his brother. They will be doing service in church today as alter boys. Blessings, peace and love to you all. Your bro Peter.
                       (As is always in my heart even if not written, please pass it on.)    




No comments: