Monday 20 August 2012

Monday morning blessings to you and my Painting


This I painted for you yesterday. For you whose name I know.
Yet also for you whose name Is unknown to me as yet..




                      Part of the same painting as those below, but shot with different camera setting.
                                                                       Its still wet!















The non-identical twin photos





                                     Mirror effect on camera. I dont want to spoil this for you
                                                  by telling all that I can see! Nope not a hint.
                                                   
I am off to the library now, if it is open. Good idea to check first on the internet. So my brothers and sisters, I pray that you are in good spirits.  * * * * * *     All I ask is that those of you who believe in
the  eternal power of love, will consider doing likewise for me. Let us all also pray for those who 
belive that no one loves them, or would pray for them. 

                    ttfn  Your bro Peter 

No comments: