Thursday 23 August 2012

Thursday and just photos of my art painted yesterday and today.

MY
 PAINTING
IN PHOTOS

                                          First a photo of me, taken this morning by a son. 


                             Now photos I took about an hour ago. Some of the paint is still wet.
                              You will see if some are not shot with mirror effect as above.







                                          This is another photo my son took showing stuff I made.




    
                   So, this is the painting shot without the mirror effect, but with a sparkle.


                      There is so much I like about this one that its beyond my description here!


                                     No special effects. Just taken up close when still wet.


                                                  End of part one of todays blog.

No comments: