Sunday 26 August 2012

Jesus Christ, the Buddha and P G Kimble love all things.

Love, peace and a desire to relieve suffering in all beings. That is surely a statement which I can make without some individuals who get angry at things I write and can even take the time to write and tell me how stupid I am and even more hateful stuff, which I shall not give more power to by repeating. To those and of course to the majority who like me, are not yet perfect but walk in the light, I wish well and an abundance love.

                                           Here is some of my recent art which I create 4u.
 

                                          This is the moment one of my sons water balloons
                                                             Hit me. Well they enjoyed it!


Some sayings of the Desert Fathers

1. A brother questioned Abba Hierax saying, `Give me a word. How can I be saved? 
  The old man said to him, `Sit in your cell and if you are hungry eat, if you are thirst drink; Only do not speak evil of anyone, and you will be saved.

2. He also said, `I have never uttered, or wished to hear, a worldly remark.

3) Abba James said, `We do not meed words only for, at the present time, there are many words among men, but we need works, for this isw what is required, not words which do not bear fruit!

All the above are sayings I shall endeavor  meditate on today.



   I am off to pick up my sons then their Lola (Gran) so we can go off to the communion service. Blessings and love to you all. Peter.

No comments: