Tuesday 31 July 2012

Tuesday July 31st 2012 LOVE TO YOU ALL

Sorry for the poor quality of the photo of todays painting. It is now eleven am and I must get on with this day. (the writing below was written before I have just added this painting above!) got to go.


Its not unusual these last few days for the weather to be dull and wet. This inspires me to be cheerful.
I just phoned my sons up and I will be driving around to their house and taking them swimming in Stevenage at 12.30! As it has just gone ten in the morning, it just occurred to me that being on a water
meter it wasnt perhaps the best thing for me to have a full hot bath earlier, but then I didnt know I was going swimming. Makes sense to do this stuff. Otherwise I would end up as one of those sad statistics, like the people that get run over and are wearing dirty underwear!
Not me. Kimble the nimble. People smile and laugh. When they see me they cheer, now I dont drink beer, or wine. I am so lucky, my medication is free, and its destroying the hep B. Boy I am glad to be me. All I am is a producer of art and stuff. Trying to share love and cheer up trees, people and bumble bees.  Here is some work in progress, which I hope that you will enjoy. Also some photos of me which really are just of my physical face. Not really me, but its what a lot of people cant see past!


    I like about the photo above. Being able to see a reflection in my contact lenses of me taking the picture. Reflections are ongoing!
Today my brothers and sisters is the day to celebrate the life of St Ignatius Loyola 1491-1556

  He came from the Basque country in the north of Spain. Crippled by a wound
  in 1521 he had no romances of chivalry to read and turned to a life of Christ
  and lives of the saints instead. His change of direction took shape in Spiritual
  Exercises based on his experiences in retreat at Manresa, near Monserrat. These
  he gave to the companions who joined him while he was a mature student at
  Paris in 1530-4, and came to be founder members of the Society of Jesus when
  this developed later, in Rome between 1539 and 1541.

                  The Exercises contain:
Rules for the discernment of spirits; for in some degree perceiving and knowing the various motions excited in the soul; the good, that they may be rejected.
  In the case of those who are making progress from good to better, the good angel touches the soul gently, lightly, sweetly, as a drop of water entering into a sponge; and the evil spirit touches it sharply, and with noise and disturbance, like a drop of water falling on a rock. In the case of those who go from bad to worse, the contrary happens; and the reason for this difference is the disposition of the soul, according as it is contrary they enter in silence, as into their own house, through the open doors.

  Rules for thinking with the Church include:     


Although it is very true that no one can be saved without being predestined, we must speak with great circumspection on this matter, for fear that, giving too much to grace, we should appear to destroy man`s free will and the merit of good works; or that giving too much to free will, we should weaken the power and efficacy of grace.

  The final prayer at the end is:


Take, Lord, and receive my entire liberty, my memory, my understanding and my whole will. All that I am, all that I have, you have given me, and I give it back again to be at your disposal, according to your good pleasure. Give me only your love and your grace; with them I am rich enough.

                     ********************************************************************
My brothers and sisters, and also those who have yet to become realized to the unity of true Love, when we go with the flow things seem to come about at the right time and place, without our ego interfering.
It doesnt matter if we call the power, `Holy Spirit`, or Tao. Om and Amen I say and chant, letting the sound of enlightenment and acceptance be part of me and letting me be part of all. Going beyond this physical plane and universe. Joy, Love and intrinsic healing to you all. Your loving brother Peter.

No comments: