Wednesday 11 July 2012

Good day to all. Some new art and a letter to Jesus.







My Dear Lord Jesus,
You know me from head to toe. You have seen all I have done and will do. I know I am guilty, I did so many things against your will. Lord, Jesus, I am so tired already.
  It seems I am living alone in this world full of miseries and pains and a lot of chaos.
The devil is always roaming around causing hurt to myself and others.
  Lord Jesus, You are the only one who can help me out from this mess of my life. Saviour, my Conqueror, Protector, Teacher, Healer. I am sorry for all my sins. I will promise not to do it again Lord.
  I promise to do your will beginning today until the last breath of my life. Lord Jesus, Help me and take me out of this prisoner of self and world. 
  I ask this in your name dear Jesus Christ.
                                               Amen.


Peace and love to you my brothers and sisters and all beings.  Peter 

No comments: