Tuesday 3 July 2012

This blog is just about wringing out my last art. Need to buy paper to paint on.

This is the more somber of these photos. 
Dont be concerned though as no creatures were drowned during the making of this painting! 
Well actually the above isnt correct. I am sure that somewhere in this world or another, that
creatures were drowned during the same time I was painting. I was just not aware of it, but 
that said, wont deny all blame. If anyone wants to load the blame onto me, then feel free. I accept my part in the sacking of Rome and in the Chinese cultural revolution. Still though I claim I am a free man. I am not a number. You see, even that is not true. Nor though is it a deliberate lie. The DNA which is part of the very genetic code which makes me up can probably be written as a number. Also how free am I, or do I have to follow certain strict inherited traits. I breath air and not water! Am I free to fly unaided with the geese and migrate to another continent.    I doubt it. At least not without a passport with the relevant visa stamps!  Also what about wings? O for the wings, for the wings of a dove.   

I do like the bit near the bottom, that looks like an eye.  Also
The almost triangular bit and all the other straight lines which juxtaposition with the curves.


I dont know why this didnt go on yesterday, so I will add it now. You can ignore it if you have seen these pictures. I will just say even though I may have mentioned it before. People are free to use my images as they once posted do not as I see it belong to me. ttfn.

No comments: