Wednesday 4 July 2012

Well come to todays blog of art,philosophy and fun. Enjoy and spread the fun. We are all one.


THURSDAY 5th July

 May today be another wonderful opportunity to get it right!
Blessings peace and love be
upon us all.






Said about me!

Ah, The artist P G Kimble, yes I remember him well. Well, vaguely. He had occasional flashes of silence, that made his conversation perfectly delightful.

There is  a fine line between foolishness and pure genius and Mr Nebblesworth will insist on crossing it.   






True happiness is ... to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.
                                                                                                 Lucius Annaeus Seneca

You should devote your life to life, because life is the only thing that exists.
The present is the only thing that really exists; how can it not be the goal?
Every moment in the present is perfect and complete in and of itself.

Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it. The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning.  Joseph Cambell. 




A Higs-Boson walks into a church, the priest says "we dont allow Higgs-Bosons in here." " But without me how can you have Mass?"

A Neutrino walks into a bar and asks, "How much is the beer?" The barman says, "For you, no charge."
                     Cringe, yes I know, and how can I say, In my defense it wasnt me that came up with that joke, but on the other hand tell you that we are all one!

Below is a page, or I should say, a photo of a page out of my sketchbook!

  
Okey dokey my wonderful brothers and sisters. Lets all seize the moment, this day and give to it and get from it all we can. Know that you are loved and may the Love of God pour his blessings both on you and through you all today. Your brother, of Christ, the Buddha and all the Saints, Peter G Kimble (Please pass this on.)

No comments: