Saturday 28 July 2012

Saturday 28th July Blessings and Love to all.

Below are photos of a picture painted yesterday. I do hope that you like it and I have faith you will be charitable about my work and spread it to others.







After Obedience-What?
  And straightway He constrained His disciples to get into the ship, and to go to the other side. . . . Mark 6:45-52.

  We are apt to imagine that if Jesus Christ constrains us, and we obey Him, He will lead us to great success. We must never put our dreams of success as God`s purpose for us; His purpose may be exactly the opposite. We have an idea that God is leading us to a particular end, a desired goal; He is not. The question of getting to a particular end is a mere incident. What we call the process, God calls the end.
  What is my dream of God`s purpose? His purpose is that I depend on Him and on His power now. If I can stay in the middle of the turmoil calm and unperplexed, that is the end of the purpose of God. God is not working towards a particular finish; His end is the process-that I see Him walking on the waves, no shore in sight, no success, no goal, just the absolute certainty that it is all right because I see Him walking on the sea. It is the process, not the end, which is glorifying to God.
  God`s training is for now, not presently. His purpose is for this minute, not for something in the future. We have nothing to do with the afterwards of obedience; we get wrong when we think of the afterwards. What men call training and preparation, God calls the end.
  God`s end is to enable me to see that He can walk on the chaos of my life just now. If we have a further end in view, we do not pay sufficient attention to the immediate present; but if we realize that obedience is the end, then each moment as it comes is precious.

The above has been so helpful in getting me more centred on Jesus Christ. He said, "I am the way, the truth and the life." It also says in the bible, `Those who claim to live in Him should walk as Jesus did.`
I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. This is also biblical and so I can be sure that for me, Christ consciousness is the right path to follow.
Wow, that is a bold statement. Made it without much thinking. Thinking can get in the way of right judgement, as the ego throws in self doubt. We can off course knock that on the head right away by destroying the ego. The ego is what separates us from God and others. 
Even if others, or even at times we, have doubts in the existence of God, we should realize that this is deception from the world. This world is finite and also people who follow only worldly things are not able to comprehend anything else but what they know. Those of us that walk to the beat of a different drum have to constantly beware not to fall instep with those walking the material path. This path must by its very nature have an end, as our human bodies will give out one day.

Till tomorrow I pray that you will enjoy being loved by the God who created all from love and little old me who He also created to love you and paint for you.  My sons if here would say dad, thats enough. God doesn't and we definitely dont want you to sing for the bloggers. 
Apparently my singing is so bad there would be calls to ban my website. I dont believe that, do you? 
I know you probably have never heard me sing, but trust me, its okay. When I sing not only people like it, but even dogs have been known to sing along. 

Have a good weekend my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. Your brother Peter.     


 I saved the best photo till last. Thats as I dont drink wine,but water! What? This doesnt make much sense. Unless its reference to the wine at the wedding where Jesus turned water into wine. 

No comments: