Thursday 20 September 2012

evening post went outside and over the park with camera.

You may know that I am quite interested in reflections. Both reflecting on subjects and on objects. Here is a couple of the 
later, beneath. Maybe hard to see my face in the little berries.

             Could also only be in my imagination. In which case they will not be there if not in yours!

                                          Definitely you see my distorted face here. Yet I am not.
                                              (I am not distorted, its only an image, not self.)

                                          Here is a white feather stopping to rest awhile. Then
                                                 Off it goes and this is where I left it in midair.


This is where I shall also leave you. With this instruction to take or leave as you wish.

`Don`t pray tor tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks.`

Bro Peter G Kimble

No comments: