Saturday 8 September 2012

Saturday 8th Sept 2012 and I am back online.


Good day my brothers and sisters.

Welcome to my blog.
 I have a new router and am backonline.
So I thank my sister Viv for her
work in posting my blogs over the phone. 



As you can see, I do like the mirror image effect that my new camera has
on these paintings. 















Our way is not soft grass,
it`s a mountain path
with lots of rocks.
But it goes upwards, forward,
toward the sun.

Ruth Westheimer. b.1928


Art is a sane way to make sense out of life.
Peter G Kimble. b. 1957

By the work one knows the workman.
   Jean de la fontaine



I bid you all fair-well for this day and may blessings and love abound for us and through us all.
Your brother in Christ and of the Buddha and all the saints.
Peter.

No comments: