Saturday 29 September 2012

Its a sunny Saturday. Blessings to all.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. To those of you in Christ and those not yet, but are looking at this blog. The sun is shining and I will be driving off in a little while to take my two suns, (they are my shining lights.) sorry, thats sons, to the new swimming pool which has opened here in Luton.

                          Here is the sun shining on my window with the prayer flags.

My sister Viv came down yesterday from Sheffield and brought the three paintings of mine that she had taken to the framers. I have to say it shows them off vastly better than when they were just pictured laying on the floor.
    
Just as I have a lovely oak table I made around twenty years ago. At the time I wouldn't have considered it a reasonable expense, or necessarily had the money to buy one made to a design I liked by a cabinet maker.  





Here we are above. We can see the three pictures hung. Underneath the painting on the far right you can see a cabinet I made whilst in Broadmoor Special Hospital. Next to that on the left is the table with a draw on which both the knobs on the draw and the legs I had turned on a lathe.


I had a great session with Kate Rothwell my forensic art therapist. She took some wonderful photos documenting the process from start to finish of my work yesterday. Hopefully I shall remember to post them tomorrow. For now I would like to share some more photos I took whilst out yesterday.   



   Hey dogs, you are looking the wrong way.Eyes right, pies! The           
   dog at the front, which looked to me like a Great Dane with a    
   strong head, is infact a boar hound!

                           The good old days. Me thinks not. 

                    Nice brickwork on this cottage. I cant tell 
                    you exact age, but I would say at least two
                    hundred year and maybe as much as three,
                    or four. Small rooms and at the time proberbly
                    occupied by the likes of a butcher or a
                    carpenter. Now, more likely a solicitor or,
                    an architect. They look nice, but have small
                    rooms with little natural light. I am happy here
                    in my flat, with large windows. Okay, I should
                    like to have the flat located in this village, or
                    should I. Where I am is next to two parks and
                    its just a short walk into the town centre with a 
                    large shopping centre.


  
 Here is the village public house and standing outside are my sister             
   Viv and her lurcher dog, Zumi. Or is it Zoomie. I am not sure how
  to spell it. Also the dog has no idea, but responds to how it sounds!

              Here is a great shot of her running. Is it just me, or 
             does she look happy to you also?

   Above we can see a bird of prey that I am thankful to say, I shot      
   only with the camera. A sight people would have seen thousands                      
   years ago, up to the present day. In the background too small to    
   see, but aware of due to the vapour trails, are two jet planes, which  
   of course we would been able to see a hundred and fifty years ago,
   as;
   a) we were not alive. 
          and is there need for me to spell out 
   c) There were no sort of planes flying in the sky then.
              
                   b) is classified and not for general publication.
    Okay that was a little bit of my sense of humour coming out. 

I did want to share some more with you, but have to be off in a few minutes to drive and pick up the boys. 

There are a lot more photos I should like to share. Ones where Kate photographed the process of me working yesterday on three paintings!

Have a good day. May the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and always. Pass this on.

Your bro Peter.    



No comments: