Tuesday 18 September 2012

Life is the greatest problem with the greatest answer to solve!

Life's greatest problem. It comes in the form of so many different questions that puzzle so many different people. Basically though, its the hardest thing to solve because it has the greatest answer. 

We have to break the problem down to its lowest common denominator 
which is LOVE
Then we can get to the 
solution.

I will leave that there for now. I want to share with you the picture below, which shows the painting I painted yesterday, beside the one done the day before. Excuse my ignorance, but back in art collage one 
of the works I done was a triptych (not sure of spelling.) which was three paintings done together. I have no idea what the proper name is for two paintings that go together.  

Anyway, for now, shall you and me just call them a brace and focus more
on their being. Art is in the eye of the beholder it has been said. Now where
one person sees a disgusting insect another sees a majestic creation. Fancy
being able to create this whole expanding universe from nothing but a word.
Then to enjoy seeing from that explosion of energy, us drag ourselves up from
the mud to stand up and survey our possibilities. 
  
                   

                      So my brothers and sisters, being that this work is mostly abstract, then a great
                      deal of what you are able to get from it will come from you.
                      We as a Race of people, started off at a crawl, then picked up speed as we picked
                      up tools.
                      We really got our feet moving, rushing right into an arms race. Did anyyone - like me
                       say, they dont want to be part of the arms race?                          
                      This is a silly race to be running, because who wants to be 1st across the line! The                    
                      prize oblivion! That wouldn't be the end of it. Mankind surely cannot be that big-
                      headed as to believe they could destroy all life in this universe, or that the universe
                      is all there is. Well my brothers and sisters, some do. Also I have to say that
                      some of those misguided souls even believe that are following Jesus, or Mohammed.
                      Who hate or kill other souls. Yep, there are even some Hindus who although
                      they wouldnt dream of hurting a cow personally, will point missiles at Pakistan,
                      doubtless there may be a cow or two there!
                      So lets slow down and stop thinking so much about what there is for us to gain. Lets
                      make sure first that we are centred so as we know who and where we are.
                      Becoming
                      centred
                      means
                      first
                      taking the notion of self out of the centre.

                      When we go with the flow and in the right spirit, then the universe will provide.
                      My mother just rang and asked me to pick her up in the morning and take her to the
                      Sheltered flat she is moving into to await the delivery of her new cooker. So I am
                      glad that after a day which I shall have a fair amount of solitude - apart from going
                      over the woods behind my block of flats in a short while to do some litter picking,
                      whilst praying and giving thanks to have the health and ability to be tidying up the
                      space - I shall have the opportunity to serve my mother when she requested it.
                      (Doesnt always happen. As time goes by though its happening more frequently.)    

                      Lets have a respite from thinking about the past and possible futures and be here in
                      the moment. This said lets look at some more of this artwork. Agreed!




                                                       This I  call the analysts inkblot!
                                                   What can you see? I can see 2 African warriors.
                                                             And of course a monkey. I can even watch an episode of friends
                                                                        and see a monkey.


               
    
                      Above and below are similar but not identical. A bit like thee and me, ay! 
                                                             Glory be to the differences.                



                    From the abyss of nothingness
It is the presence of God that, without cessation, draws the whole creation from the abyss of its own nothingness above which his omnipotence holds it suspended, lest of its own weight it should fall back therein; and serves as the mortar and bond of connection which holds it together in order that all that it has of its creator should not waste and flow away like water that is not kept in its channel.
  God in the heavens is more my heaven than the heavens themselves; in the sun he is more my light than the sun; in the air he is more my air than the air that I breathe sensibly. He works in me all that I am, all that I see, all that I do or can do, as most intimate, most present, and most immanent in me.

                                                                                                                   LOUIS CHARDON

As I have said my brothers and sisters, I am off to do some litter picking and praying. I will be the hands and feet of Jesus over the woods in a few minutes. Who knows, there may be some people for me to bless.  Then I can come back for a coffee.
So for now, blessings and love to you all, with hope that you pass it on. (As well if you will be so kind, as to do the same with this blog.)
                  Your brother of Christ, the Buddha, and all the Saints,
                                                      Peter.



                                             

No comments: