Sunday 9 September 2012

Sunday 9th September 2012

Good day and welcome to you all.

You shall be free indeed
when your days are not without
a care nor your nights without
a want and a grief.
But rather when these things 
girdle your life and yet
you rise above them naked
and unbound.
You shall be free

Kahlil Gibran (1883-1931)



       Above is a painting I did for thee yesterday; and beneath are
                           shots using the mirror effect.











          Here below is a close up of the painting to illustrate to you how fine some of the detail is!



Oft when we are at a loss for the exact words to aptly express our feelings or thoughts concisely, we come across someone elses thats just the right time for the job. Fit the purpose. Fit snug as a hand in a glove!


IT ISN`T
FOR THE MOMENT 
YOU ARE STRUCK
THAT YOU NEED
COURAGE,
BUT FOR THE LONG
UPHILL CLIMB
BACK TO SANITY AND FAITH]AND SECURITY.

ANNE MORROW LINDBURGH
b. 1906

This poem above brings me to mind, the time after my beloved Tracy took her life and the authorities remanded me to Bedford prison.  I was in the prison hospital ward. One day I was left alone by the hospital officers to have a bath. I was feeling great pain at my loss and had the thought to just sink beneath the water and suck in the release from this great pain.
What stopped me! I couldnt be sure that there wasnt something left to be done which if me - albeit a small cog in the machine -were not here to do it, it would not be done!
Then I think, just imagine if some poor wretched girl in Germany in the late 1800s thought the same thing and decided not to jump off the bridge into the raging river and took the option to marry that good for nothing Hitler!

Come on, now we dont need to know too much how the future unfolds too much from here. Just to say that I have seen how it all ends and its good; only as long as you and me do our jobs of Thinking good thoughts, speaking good words and doing good actions. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY & KNOW
YOU ARE LOVED.

Your bro Peter

















No comments: