Sunday 30 September 2012

Good day folks




Hi there and greetings to you all . Beings that its Sunday, I took my two sons to church. All Saints church in Luton. Where they are alter boys and I had to sing with gusto, as our congregation is small and the church building quite large. 


So, below is a photo of a painting I created yesterday. Together with my son we have just come up with the title.

   
WHAT IS THIS!






Truly it is in darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us.

Having taken one of my sons back home to his mums, I now have his elder brother here. 
Doesn't matter which one is here, they both want the lions share of computer time and so I am going to make this blog short.

Hoping that you are at peace and know that you are loved. 
Your bro Peter.
    





No comments: