Thursday 13 September 2012

Thursday 13th Sept 2012 Gone beyond.


Good day my brothers and sisters.
Peace and love to all beings. Below is my writing of which I borrowed a few words from other writings which have stuck 
in my consciousness and strung them together to try and reach
a melody. If I didnt quite hit the right tune, then please feel free
to play around with it.




Gone Gone Gone beyond
Gone totally beyond
 Gone beyond ego
Gone beyond falsehoods
 I transcend the material
O what an awakening. 
I Am that I Am

We are One
Thinking that we are all separate
and
Here at one point in time
this is illusion.

Transcend
the here and now
and

be in
the I am
and 
realize
the
absolute.

There are no dualities in
Perfect Oneness.

no end
no begining

**************************

And to move swiftly on to a painting done this morning and still wet.








 

Above is the painting shot with camera as
I am looking through the lens.

  
Below is using the mirror effect
on the camera.









Love, blessings and peace be upon you all

Your bro Peter


No comments: