Thursday 27 September 2012

Thursday Post. Negativity sucks: POSITIVITY SUCCEEDS!



Peace and love to all beings Be sure to pass it on


                                Just getting on with things. Plough and plant, weed and reap.
                                                   This is my latest painting. Still drying!




















    No Coward Soul is Mine

       No coward soul is mine,
     No trembler in the world`s  storm-troubled sphere:
          I see Heavens glories shine,
     And faith shines equal, arming me from fear.

 - Emily Bronte

Hope
knows no fear.

Hope dares to blossom
Even inside the abysmal abyss

Hope secretly feeds
and strengthens
Promise

          - Sri Chimnoy.

My God is Love
And sweetly suffers all.

      Shri Aurobindo.

Now my brothers and sisters. I am sharing the words penned first by others who I have given just credit for their creation. 
Did I create my self.
Partly.
And there is a part I need to destroy.
That which is attached to worldly things.

My hope is that some of you, if not all who read this, can get past the ego, which wants to differentiate between self and all else.

Together

I am aware of this moment I am here and I am happy.
No thoughts of yesterday, nor worries about tomorrow.
Here now in this present moment I generate  feelings of joy and love.
  
If needs must we must shout again and again, that we are all one. Dont leave a soul behind. 
Dont abandon hope.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here, is from Dante's Divine comedy.
 It is also written above Dartmoor Prison here in England.

Again I say. 
Do not abandon hope.
You will arrive in the here and now.

One past time one midnight, whilst living in the Philippines I went swimming out to sea - heavy on my mind the loss of my late wife,Tracy.
What stopped me swimming out onwards to oblivion and turned me back to the beach, was the hope that if I survived there could be some good done by me, which with me dead would go undone would make our world less complete.

So now I am here in the now with you. 

Blessings peace and love be with you now and always. 

Its time to change, these worldly things.
Where the big society puts high value on designer labels and peak performance, where nothing less than 100% will do.
Big governments are heading for big inflation.
We put the big politicians with their big egos ( + big expenses) in power.
We are responsible for the state of the world.
Dont abandon hope.

Change your perception of the powers in this world.
Politicians cannot as could not King Canute change the inevitable.       
Don't give up hope and its never too late in the day to pray and meditate on love and forgiveness.     

Blessings peace and love be with you now and always.
Your brother Peter G Kimble

No comments: