Saturday 6 October 2012

Blue cow in abstract.

Good day to you and may you have more energy than me today. I got back home around 2pm. Me and one of my sons left here to pick my mum up and help her, the vicar and some elderly ladies, who are the mainstay of the church, decorate for the Harvest Festival.


Thank goodness I painted this painting yesterday to share with you, as I dont know if there is enough energy in my old noggin to write a decent blog.

There was a phrase I awoke with in my mind this morning and I thought about it. Now unfortunately I cannot recall it right at this moment. But the point is that I believed it was commonly assumed to be a Christian saying. Yet when I had meditated on the meaning It didn't seem to me to follow Christian doctrine. 

So although now all these hours have past - eight or nine - I cannot recall the actual saying, I did put it into a search engine and it was not a Christian saying, but to do with ancient Greece!

And just as what may be the most miss-quoted biblical line, `money is the root of all evil.` which is different to, `The love of money is the root of all evil.` We will always do well to contemplate some of that which we are told is good wisdom, or in this world, sound politics!


Anyway, if the saying pops into my mind, then I can always update this blog. If I go off in a few minutes to lay down on my bed and rest, then it may come back. Of course, after all this it may not be as interesting as I thought it was!    





















   So my brothers and sisters, these are the photos of the painting I did yesterday. I pray that this is a good day for you and that we all realize who much we are loved.
   Your bro, in Christ and of Xun Zi

Human nature is evil and goodness is caused by intentional activity.
  In order to properly understand the big picture, everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.
  The rigid cause themselves to be broken; the pliable cause themselves to be bound.
  Music is a fantastic peacekeeper of the world, it is integral to harmony and it is a required fundamental of human emotion.
  I shall leave you now as my son lays back on the couch. He is listening to music from this computer. Isnt it good that at the same time I am doing my blog, he can listen to the radio online.  ttfn  Peter Kimble, the nimble.  



No comments: