Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunday 14th October Sharing my art with you.

Good day and now at nearly 5pm GMT I am going to share photos of my art some of which is still wet and was only just finished and some painted early in the morning. I awoke around 5am with the urge to paint and so got up, painted and went back to bed!

















                                                      update;     I can tell you that the painting above has been changed a little.
                                                                                           especially this corner above, but also other bits.
                                                                                             Look out tomorrow,                                                                               The is all for today. My eldest son wants to practice his goal keeper skills and his good old dad is going to shoot some balls past him or not. We shall see.  Bye for now. Brother Peter. 

No comments: