Tuesday 23 October 2012

Tuesday 23rd Oct 2012 THE PATH I WALK

Good day my brothers and sisters.
May love and blessings be with you and work through you, out to others, today and always!


THE PATH I WALK

The path I walk, Christ walks it.
May the land in which I am in
be without sorrow.

May the Trinity protect me wherever I stay,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Bright angels walk with me
dear presence - in every dealing...

May every path before me be smooth,
man, woman and child welcome me.

 Attributed to St Columba
from Celtic Christian Spirituality


For those of you who have followed my blogs for some time, you will know know that there was a time - mainly when I had my loyal German Shepard, Buster - when I would like to put photos on of me and my shadow. I called it me and shadow me and shadow Buster. Today caught on my camera is shadow man, without me! Or Buster! (I got to mention that of course I miss him, but he did bite a runner and had to be re-homed!)


Shadowman comes upstairs! 
   
                          Shadowman becomes 
                                                    more distinct and yet separate from
                                                    The Artist P G Kimble! (Yet we are one.)

                          Todays work in photos











If you would like to check out me and my eldest son having fun, then look up  `little boy getting hit with his homemade club 002` on YOUTUBE.


 PRAISING GOD

Let us praise God
at the beginning
and the end of time.
Who ever seeks Him out
He will not deny
nor refuse.

From  Black Book of Carmarthen  




Buster, my much missed loyal friend.

I trust who ever has Him loves
Him as much as my sons and  I still do. 

The end of today's blog (Yes, there are tears in my eyes. For real.)
Blessings, love and peace be upon you all.
Your bro of Jesus Christ,
Buddha & all the saints,
  Peter G Kimble.      

No comments: